Re: [TCLUG:4073] netzero.com

i just thought of how to do it:
I was connected via my linux router, when I ran the setup program under nt, it
noticed i was connected after the modem failed to detect, and proceeded to login
anyway.  It succeeded, this means I just need to somehow put a packet sniffer on
my routing box, think this could work?  If yes, any suggestions on which packet
sniffer to use?

serge