Re: [TCLUG:4094] NIS netgroups w/ SAMBA

I have heard a lot of horror stories about NIS+. Baically it is a
totally different beast. Sun tried to make it more secure, but in doing
so made it a lot more difficult to administer. I am just going with what
I heard since I never used it. I did run across a web page once upon a
time that went through the pros-and-cons of both. I will try and find
that...

And since my division here runs all NIS, I went with it.

Clay