Re: [TCLUG:4115] Anyone know more about SuperLine internet access?

  Hi,

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999, Troy Johnson wrote:

> That's something an unthinking customer of mine would do, but a
> mailing list pal? No, that would be rude.

> There are plently of ways to read MS-Whatever thinggies under Linux
> nowadays.

Oh! I was _not_ condoning sending Word docs on a mailing list! In fact, I
think anything other than PLAIN text is wrong. Especially images. I'm just
saying if you're stuck with a Word document because, say, your mom just
got online and thinks it's a good idea, you can read her mail. And then
yell at her.

-Yaron