Re: [TCLUG:4260] InstallFest - March 6th

On 21 Feb, Nate Carlson wrote:
> Tim,
>
> It'd be nice if you could get copies of all the major window managers
> downloaded and ready to go -- WindowMaker 0.50.2, E DR15 CVS, AfterStep,
> etc. Also, maybe get copies of Slackware, SuSE, and Debian? Oh, Redhat and
> Debian for the Alpha architectures might also be a good idea... if you
> have the hard drive space, of course. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to
> this one.. Saturdays are always way too busy.

You also might want to grab a copy of the Mandrake ISO image and burn a
CD of it.  I just grabbed it the other day and installed it on a
machine last night.  Looks great for people that are used to Windows
95.  Comes with kde setup as the default.

http://www.linux-mandrake.com
--
Jon Schewe
schewe@tcfreenet.org