Re: [TCLUG:4297] InstallFest swap meet

I've got the following stuff rotting in my attic:

PCI Mach32 Graphics card (I think it has 2MB I'm not sure)
ExpertColor ISA Sound card
Cirrus Logic Graphics Card (Again I'm not sure quite what's on it)
PCtel Internal modem
Conner/Mountain IDE Tape Drive
A DIMM (I think it's 16MB)
A rather crappy mouse

Tell if you want me to bring any of this stuff to the fest.
-Brady