RE: [TCLUG:4297] InstallFest swap meet

I've got some stuff, though it might not be as nice as you're looking for.

- 1Mb PCI video card (Advance Logic)
- a couple 1 Mb ISA video cards (I think I have a Trident and a couple
others)
- several IDE hard drives (ranging from 40Mb to 120Mb, I think)
- LOTS of ISA NIC's, mostly WD or SMC chips (great for Linux!)
- Plenty of 4Mb, non-EDO SIMMs
- Even more 1Mb, 30-pin SIMMs
- Some other misc. stuff...

I've been trying to get rid of this stuff for a while. A swap meet sounds OK
to me!