   From: Tim Wilson [SMTP:tclug-list@listserv.real-time.com]
     To: tclug-list [SMTP:tclug-list@listserv.real-time.com]
   Date: 1999-02-25 19:43
Subject:  Re: [TCLUG:4327] Hello

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, Keith R. Bolson wrote:

> 2.  I believe I followed instructions and recompiled the kernel
> thrice to try to get my SB16 working under Linux.  It does
> fine as /dev/audio, but under fvwm and boing and quake,
> it doesn't make a peep.
>
> 3.  My immediate purpose is to set up a RH5.1 box as a
> gateway, firewall, proxy  and web server.  I believe I have
> enough info to do this, but anyone who has could offer
> suggestions.

Keith,

Welcome to the listserv. Why don't you bring your system to the
InstallFest on March 6. I'm sure there will be plenty of gurus around who
would love to give you a hand.

Cheers,
Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your