Re: [TCLUG:6811] 80 minutes cds?

On  4 Jul, Nate Carlson wrote:
> Well, using the right software you can overburn on normal cd's. (In fact,
> I am burning a 78min audio cd right now on a standard 3M 74min disc.. and
> cdrecord.) Maybe they are just advertising the disc with the extent of
> it's overburn capability?

Have you had any problems with other drives or cd players reading those
overburned cds?  I've got some mpegs I want to put on video cd, but
they're just a little too big, 680MB.  So I either need a bigger cd or
a way to resplit an mpeg without taking up the 12GB it'd take to put
the whole thing in avi.
--
Jon Schewe
http://eggplant.mtu.net/~schewe