Re: [TCLUG:6811] 80 minutes cds?

I have never had a problem reading the audio disc's i've overburned.. but
that has also been audio discs only. I've never tried overburning a data
disc.. if you have a few spare discs, give 'er a shot.

(I'm on my way out to CO right now, and didn't feel like telneting into my
box.. gotta hate hotmail, but hopefully the list will accept it.)

---
Nate Carlson
The Infinite Loop
natecars@infiniteloop.com