Ip Masquerading using Onvoy ISDL - need a mentor

I have a Linux box running RH 5.0 and Samba, among other things. This was
setup several months ago. There are 4 other computers on the wire:
    NTServer 4.0
    NTWorkstation 4.0
    Windows 98 PC
    Windows 95 notebook (old)

I have subscribed to Onvoy's IDSL 768kbps home service which comes with a
Speedstream 5250. This should be installed the week of July 26. It includes
one static IP address.

This seems like the perfect situation to improve my own understanding of
Linux. Unfortunately, my Unix skill level is insufficient for me to feel
comfortable configuring the system for IP Masquerading, or anything else for
that matter.

I am hoping to find someone who would like to make a few bucks improving my
Linux knowledge and setting up the connection to Onvoy. My goal is to have
the other 4 computers directly accessing the net via the 1 static IP
address. On a continuing basis, I would like to learn more about
administering a Linux system. At some point I would also like to setup Web
and POP3 services, now that I have a static IP to work with.

If anyone would be interested in working with me on this I would appreciate
it very much.

Bob Nolte

Telephone: (612) 941-2192
E-Fax (801) 327-5479

Frank Zappa:
  "Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff."