Re: [TCLUG:6830] SuSE 6.1 LINUX

At some point in Earth's history, it was said:

>Having just set up a computer with the new SuSE 6.1, I was amazed at how
>simple it was and all that comes with it.  It comes with WordPerfect
>Suite 8 as well as Star Office.  There are lots of games and it is the
>most User Friendly version of LINUX I have found.  Folks, for a small
>price of $35.00 it puts RedHat in its place. Now I still enjoy my RedHat
>5.2 and I do plan to step up to RedHat 6.0 soon, but as of now I am
>totally taken with this new SuSE 6.1

SUSE <does> have a good distribution, though as with the others, I couldn't
configure sound.

SUSE's install loaded in all sorts of stuff, and had an annoying feature:
with bash as a default shell, if ash was opted for, all types of error
messages would accumulate.

>c:\antivirus.exe
running

Win95 partition deleted. booting /kernel/linux2.0