Re: [TCLUG:6851] Redhat 6.0, latest XFree86 upgrades, xscreensaver

Maybe this is too obvious but it seems to me that xscreensaver no longer
seems to go on if you are logged in as root.  I'm not sure when this
happened but it was fairly recently - in the last couple of weeks.  I can
see how some might consider this a feature rather than a bug - not me though.