Re: [TCLUG:6855] squid and secure stuff

Do you know why the connections are failing? I have been running squid for
about 7 months now without a problem. Make sure you allow all the ports that
users might need. (acl list in you squid.conf) By default squid only allows the
well-known ports, which can cause problems with server that user other port
numbers. Check you logs and try to figure out what's going on.

Clay