Re: [TCLUG:6960] Setting up Diamond SpeedstarA50 in AGP slot?????

Try using XF86Setup to configure the card.  I've generally had better luck with
it than with Xconfigurator.  If you don't have XF86Setup, it is the xset.tgz
package distributed with the XFree binary release.  Keep in mind that you also
need the VGA16 X server somewhere on your systems to use it.

Gabe