RE: [TCLUG:7022] asclock_applet core dumps

Well apart from the fact that no application should ever core dump (yeah,
right), i believe the panel applets can only be launched from the panel and
not from the shell.

In any case, i was wondering if you got this to work, 'cause mine never has.
And there are other similar panel applets that just don't come up (some do).
My problem (and this is a general question) is how can we debug a panel
applet if it doesn't come up and nothing happens ? If it's dumping core when
run from the panel, where does it dump core (i could run find all over, but
...).

Any ideas ?

Thanks.

-Unni