RE: [TCLUG:7022] asclock_applet core dumps

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999, Unni Nambiar wrote:

> [...]

Actually, if you are running the panel and start an applet from the
cmdline, it will show up in the panel.  I do not know where messages go if
you start it from the panel.  I am using gnome-core v1.0.5 and asclock
works OK, which version is in RedHat 6.0?

-Chris