[Fwd: [Fwd: FLLUX 1st Meeting]]

Hi

I'm writing to let you know I've scheduled the first meeting of FLLUX -
Forest Lake Linux Users Xchange.

We will meet at The Program Works Software, Inc. located in Wyoming
Minnesota.  The address is 26357 Forest Blvd, #7 (US 61) just south
of the 4 way stop sign.  The meeting will start at 3.30 Saturday 31st
July. I figure we should be done by 5.30 or so.

The purpose of this meeting is to establish the LUG's organization and
discuss what projects we would like to do. The first project should be
to prepare a demonstration for the Linux Demo Day coming up in September.

For more information email me (dgay@progworks.net) or check the FLLUX.ORG
web pages at www.fllux.org.

Thank you for your interest in FLLUX and Linux.

Hope to see you at the meeting and bring a friend!

David H. Gay
FLLUX.org WebMaster