configuring two network devices

Hey all,

I have another question. I'm going to be moving into an apartment with two
of my friends. We'd like to have an internal network for games and stuff
but we'll need internet access. If we can get DSL or a cable modem we can
just set up ip-masquerading and route everyone through the DSL router. If
I have to resort to a dial-up I'm going to have two devices, eth0 and
ppp0. I can point my default route to either eth0 or ppp0. Is there anyway
I'd be able to see my internal network as well as the dial-up connection?
Basically I'd like to be able to be dialed in and still transfer files,
play games, etc. with the other computers in my apartment.

Is it possible to get the two devices to play nicely? Or will I be stuck
using one or the other?

Thanks,

Hans

--