Overly fancy ATI thread

Sorry for the forward-format of this message, but I've got a friend whom
I'm trying to bring from the world of windows into Linux land, but her vid
card is just (apparently) too good.  Does anyone have any pointers for get
the card described below working with XFree.

--
Ry4an Brase - http://ry4an.org - 612-623-9946
'If you're not a rebel when you're 20 you've got no heart; if

Well I looked at all the sites you sent me and still could not find a
listing of my card (it is an ATI Rage Magnum 32 MB, has the ATI Rage 128 GL
Graphics chip and is an AGP 2x graphics board.  Not only that but I can't
seem to download the new x-server, the link to it from the linux knowledge
base is dead (it keeps saying that it can't access the server and the FAQ
gave me a list of sites to go to :

Q.A5- Where do I get the latest releases?
The primary site for both SuperProbe and the XFree86 servers and clients is
ftp.XFree86.org.

A list of mirror sites is available at:
http://www.XFree86.org/3.3.4/ftp.html

the ftp site won't let me download anything but the first readme file and
the release notes, for everything else is says login denied, and the list of
mirror site links is dead.  sigh.
by the way it turns out that I did have the windows 95 cd at home, I had
just decided to cover it with a bunch of other stuff.  sigh again.
Should I contact ATI and ask for a linux driver?
Thanks for all your help :P Danni