RE: [TCLUG:7088] configuring two network devices

US West is providing a promotion offer till Aug 6th where a 256Kbps "always
on" (not static ip though) service called MegaBit 256 Deluxe is going for
$29.95 per month and with the US West.net ISP account called MegaPak the
total comes to $47.90 a month.  Add to that the option of either a free
internal (maybe windows only) Cisco 605 DSL modem or a $40 external Cisco
675 DSL modem  + nic card and a one time installation of $69.  It looks a
like a great deal.  I'm about to order mine.

See also http://www.uswest.com/products/data/dsl/pricing.html

-Unni