Re: [TCLUG:7232] sendmail howto stop access

The latest sendmail has built-in spam features. Basically it doesn't
allow relaying unless you tell it to. I think they started this in the
8.9.x versions of sendmail.

To allow a domain to use your machine as a relay, add the domainname to
your /etc/mail/access file, and then do a
prompt# makemap hash /etc/mail/access < /etc/mail/access

I would suggest reading /usr/doc/sendmail/README.cf for more info.

Clay