Digi PC/Xe, Redhat 6.0, Kernel 2.2.5

I have a client with a Digi PC/Xe intelligent multi-port serial board. Running
Redhat 6.0 and kernel 2.2.5-15.

The problem is that multiple people cannot use the Digi card simultaneously.

If one user calls into the card, the ppp sessions comes up and that person can
surf the the net just fine. But if another person calls in, they get nothing.

I see the ppp interface for the 2nd call come up, a proxy-arp request go out
and the host route active, but the link is flakey. You can ping is sometimes,
other times no pings make it. Sometimes the pings are 170ms, other times they
are 14000+ms.

I download the latest Digi driver from the web-site, recompiled the kernel and
still no luck.

Any suggestions?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700