csv contacts?

So I'm on a mission to attempt using Linux as my primary desktop OS,
right? I've been using it mostly as my SOHO server for almost three
years and have been  waiting for the day
when it can really do most/all of the things I need on the desktop. I'm
*almost* there!

I use Microsoft Outlook 98 at work. I also (*gasp*) own an HPC running
Windows CE, which I (*double-gasp*) rather like for various reasons. This
obviously works MS-winderfully (which is kind of like Smurfaliciously) at
home if I want to run Windows 95/98, and
doesn't leave me with a heck of a lot of choices if I want to run Linux.
If I were a crack C programmer, I might write something, but alas.

I'm OK with not fully synchronizing my CE device. I can put the thing on
the network and copy whatever files I want anyway. The one thing I simply
MUST have if I am to run Linux as a desktop OS is my contact/address list.
Outlook alows me to export comma (or tab) delimited text files (CSV).
Anybody know of a good mail client/address book that will import them?
Netscape's import functionality seems not to work, and none of the other
programs I've seen has it, either.

Someone, help me in my quest!

TIA
~Neal