RE: [TCLUG:6218] csv contacts?

Thanks for the advice! StarOffice might be the way to go, as I was kinda
thinking about using it as my office suite. I believe I have 5.0 around here
somewhere from an earlier install, and would be able to download a later
version at work this week. I'm running RH 6.0, and seem to remember hearing
some problems with SO (off to the list archives...).

What is bbdb? Is it part of a "typical" emacs installation, or is it an
add-on I have to get it from somewhere? (where?) I am familiar with emacs as
a simple text editor, but I know it has TONS of functionality beyond plain
text that I've never explored...

Neal