Re: [TCLUG:6217] Vote for more Linux games

If they were wondering what direction to go, it appears they've made a
decision. The Vote is now asking what game should be ported to linux.
That's Great! I am not a gamer so I haven't a clue what game to vote for
and consequently decided not to vote.

At the mention of slashdot: Is anyone else running "slashapp"? I've got
in running in my gnome panel and it's great. Is scrolls the slashdot
headlines as href's.