/boot/System.map woes

Ok, here's the situation. I sort of upgraded to RH 6.0. Just
upgraded the rpms on my ancient RH 5.1 system. Everything is working quite
well. Trouble is when I run ps I get the following output.

[spudling@x136-150 hans]$ ps
Warning: /boot/System.map has an incorrect kernel version.
  PID TTY          TIME CMD
 9791 ttyp1    00:00:00 bash
 9796 ttyp1    00:00:00 ps

Anybody know anything about the warning message? I don't think it's a
problem as everything works. It's just kind of annoying seeing it. I also
get it when loading daemons during boot up.

Thanks,

Hans

--
Hans D Umhoefer (spudling@acm.cs.umn.edu)