Re: [TCLUG:6233] Builing A System

I like the SuperMicro line of boards.  I am currently using the P6DBE and
have ahd good luck so far with it. However, my only regret is that the bus
speed can only be either 66 or 100, nothing in between.  The other problem
is that it autodetects the voltage for your cpu core.  These are really only
concerns if you plan on overclocking a celeron.

serge