Re: [TCLUG:6307] thanks

Please do.  I do not have this problem with any other list I am on.  Since
during the day I have to rely on my web based system & I have not yet coded for
attachments or MIME, I see both & they are both displayed incorrectly, but
when I am at home I use pine, which treats them as attachments, so I have to
view an attachment to read the message.  Pine can't do html, either, so while my
program is OK with that, it looks like crap in pine.

Consider this fair warning?

-Chris