Re: [TCLUG:6309] linux based webmail

We've had good experiences with IMP so far at Ringworld. We're just doing
this for our friends, so no major load, but we've had very few problems in
setup and stuff. It runs smoothly, it runs on linux, and it's a lot better
than that now-M$-owned HotMail crap. :)

Peace,
Kevin Bullock
themystic@ringworld.org | TheMystic@EFNet | http://www.ringworld.org