Re: [TCLUG:6331] Re: FW: [TCLUG:6307] thanks

"Now, now, let's not argue about who bashed who..."

	I do see this list as a "Celebration of Linux," but I don't think most
people think of it as something so narrowly focused that it would not
allow someone to make negative comments about some well known and loved
software vendor(s). Especially since that vendor seems intent on
targeting and discrediting Linux (see some recent list traffic). For me,
to say that those negative comments don't belong here is very similar to
saying that those comments are what this list is all about: neither is
true.
	I don't think you were trying to piss people off, and I don't think
anything is wrong with your arguments. But I think your wish for a
"negative-Microsoft-comment" free Linux list is truly wishful thinking.
But that is just my opinion. :-/

Troy