Summary of Saturday's meeting

For those of you who didn't make it to Saturday's meeting, here is a
quick summary:

We had a pretty good turn-out for a June meeting. I don't know the exact
number, but would guess around 30-35 users attended. We briefly went
through introductions to try and put some names to faces which took
about 20 minutes. After that I started my presentation on securing
linux. I began by confessed to preparing it that same morning since I am
a major procrastinator. I then went though a basic overview of what to
do to try and tighten-up your linux system. I put my slideshow/outline
up on the web, so everyone can check it out. It isn't the greatest
presentation, so if someone is willing to fix it up, feel free and send
it back to me.

http://tclug.real-time.com/securelinux.html

Clay Fandre