To: Networking Professionals and those interested in LINUX for business

From: Darryl Alder, Marketing Manager

Institute for Network Professionals

Subject: Free Linux for Business Tour in Toronto on Thursday, June 17, 1999 from 7:00 pm 9:00 pm

We just thought we would drop you a quick e-memo about Thursday's Free Evening Seminar. The subject is Linux for Business and each attendee that fills out the demographic survey will receive a free copy of Caldera's OpenLinux 2.2. The meeting is slated for the

Doubletree Park Place Hotel Minneapolis
1500 Park Place Blv,.Minneapolis, MN 55416
(612) 542-8600

Courtyard 4–6 Meeting Rooms

June 17, 1999

7:00 pm – 9:00 pm

Agenda

8 reasons NOT to use Linux

and why those reasons

are ALL wrong!

1. Lack of Applications

2. No Support Available

3. No User Interface--Command Line Only

4. Not a Mainstream Solution

5. Not a Scalable Solution

6. Too Buggy--Unprofessional

7. Too Complicated--Requires a Guru

8. Too Risky

Live LINUX Installation while you learn and ask questions

Questions and Answers

To help us with an accurate food and beverage count RSVP at http://www.inpnet.org/LINUXtour/linuxtourreg.htm

This event is co-sponsored by CALDERA SYSTEMS and the INSTITUTE FOR NETWORK PROFESSIONALS

General Arrival Directions

FROM I-35 SOUTHBOUND/NORTHBOUND
Exit I-94 West. Exit on I-394 West. Take the Park Place Boulevard/Xenia exit. Turn left at stoplight. Take overpass to 16th Street West. Turn right and the hotel will be on the right

FROM I-94 EASTBOUND (FROM ST. CLOUD)
Take I-494 South. Take Highway 394 East. Take the Park Place Blvd/Xenia exit. Turn right at stoplight. Turn right again at 16th Street West. Hotel will be on the right

FROM I-94 WESTBOUND (FROM ST. PAUL)
Exit I-394 West. Exit at Park Place Boulevard/Xenia. Turn left at stoplight. Take overpass to 16th Street West. Turn right and hotel will be on the right

FROM I-694 EASTBOUND/WESTBOUND
Take Highway 100 South. Exit west on I-394. Take first exit at Park Place Blvd/Xenia. Turn left at stoplight. Take overpass to 16th Street West. Turn right and the hotel will be on the right

For specific OpenLinux 2.2 features, see

http://www.calderasystems.com/products/openlinux/index.html.

GIF image