Re: [TCLUG:6489] Qwest bids for USWest

Maybe they know what they're doing. They're inheriting a mess, to be sure,
but think of everything they would make if they actually *executed* on
things like DSL and customer service.

Heck, even if 55B is too much, I don't care. The potential to actually
have a decent telco provider with customer service and a real chance of
seeing DSL in my home within 5 years is awesome to me. Qwest is typically
a data provider, right? (I can't tell crap from their wierd commercials)
If so, they may have a clue.

Neal