Cannot find hosts behind router

I just set up a tired old 486 PC to be a Samba server at the office.
I have done this several times in the past without much trouble. This
system I put RedHat 6.0 on and tried to install as little as possbile
since the HDD wasn't too large.

I assigned this PC a static IP and the appropriate netmask. I gave
the IP address of the Cisco router for the nameserver.
/etc/resolv.conf has one entry in it for the router, and a second for
another machine with a proxy server that connects to the internet.

I can ping anything on the local LAN, including the router, but none
of the routers at the remote offices. The remote locations are
connected via frame-relay. Also, none of the remote machines can ping
this one in question. There is another PC connected to the LAN that
dual boots WIn98 and RH 5.1 and neither of them are having any
troubles.

Does anyone know of anything specific I can check to possibly get
this going??

Thank-you,
Mike Glaser