** IMPORTANT ADDRESS CHANGE **

PLEASE READ!

Effective 18-Jun-1999 at 1800 CST, the TCLUG mailing lists will become:

tclug-list@mn-linux.org
tclug-announce@mn-linux.org
tclug-jobs@mn-linux.org

You might want to send a message to tclug-list-help@mn-linux.org for the
list of new commands. Some of the niffy ones are:

tclug-list-info@mn-linux.org
tclug-list-faq@mn-linux.org

The old mailing list addresses will continue to work indefinitely. But I'd
like everyone to start using the new domain. Eventually listserv.real-time.com
will become a Free Star Craft Server :-)

Also, the mailing list archives will be moved to a new url.

http://archives.real-time.com/tclug-list
http://archives.real-time.com/tclug-announce

The old urls will still work, they will just redirect you to the new urls.

At 1800 CST, I take down tclug and mass subscribe everyone to mn-linux.org
list. I then will mass unsubscribe everyone from the listserv.real-time.com
list.

I update the message count and digest counts on mn-linux.org to be the same as
listserv.real-time.com.

I bring down the tclug web site and install the Redirects in the .conf files.

I am sure there are a few things I forgot, but we can fix those on the fly.

Thanks for your attention.

The cut-over should be it for awhile. A lot of stuff was upgraded doing the
move. Some good security stuff was installed and better monitoring. Almost a
big enough project to talk about a meeting. :-)

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700