Re: [TCLUG:232] domain name

Tim,

All you have to register is the isd197.org. This gives you full control
over (*.*.*.*.)*.isd197.org.. this is how the internic works; they only
register TLD's. (Top-level-domains; which is the next level after
.com/.net/.org). You just set up the subdomains under your dns
configuration.

----
Nate Carlson
the infinite loop