Re: [TCLUG:6569] Help in setting up headless firewall

You can actually buy an adapter for Mac monitors to work on a PC. (What
you want costs ~$5 at local Mac stores like "FirstTech.") You're on your
own with the keyboard and mouse, though. My Mac actually has PC ports
for all of those. Nyah! Nyah! Nyah!  (:*)

Seriously, if you live close by (Uptown Minneapolis), I'd be happy to
cart what you need to your place for the install.

--

Nothing convinces me that computing is an art so much as a bad install.

David Guy Brizan          brizan@freenet.msp.mn.us          612-814-8223