Re: [TCLUG:6553] VMWare is excellent

At 11:59 AM 6/18/99 -0500, you wrote:
>On Thu, 17 Jun 1999, Nate Carlson wrote:
>
>> Yeah, I second that. 98 and NT both run far better under vmware than in
>> a normal install on this machine.

Question: Does VMWare require a new installation of a guest operating
system or can you point to an existing guest operating system? I dual-boot
Windows NT and would like to have vmware point to the existing NT
installation (I put NT on a FAT partition)

Perry Hoekstra - dutchman@mn.uswest.net
All that is Microsoft does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old AT&T Unix that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by frost.

From the ashes of Spec1170 a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be the Unix OS that was broken,
Linux shall be king.