Re: [TCLUG:6553] VMWare is excellent

You can have VMWare use an existing partition and OS, but it is really
difficult to get it working. I tried it and I screwed up my NT
partition. Since VMWare uses it's own drivers (Network, video, etc.) it
is difficult to change from the installed drivers. I would recommend
installing a fresh OS. YMMV.

Clay Fandre