virtual IPs again

*,

In the immortal words of Rosanne Rosannadanna:  "Never mind."

(Surely this is a good age test. How many people on this list know who she
is?)

Anyway, I compiled a custom kernel for this machine and forgot to include
virtual IP support. Doh. Also, for those interested, the syntax for
setting up virtual IPs isn't as bad as I thought.

ifconfig device:N IP_address

example:
ifconfig eth0:0 206.131.108.114

Later,
Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your