Re: [TCLUG:6743] Video Card?

Hiya.
I jumped the gun.   After getting comfy with man XF86Config, things are working the way
I want them to, almost.  When I swith to anything less than 1024x768, I have to tweak
my moniter's settings to center it (maybe that's normal), but also I can only see about
1/4 to 1/3 of the screen.  I can move the mouse to see the rest of the screen, but
that's goofy.  There's no "virtual" anything in my Accel screen section, do you know
how to make this not happen?

Also... MesaGL.  I want to be able to play Quake and stuff, but I hear a different card
would work much better.

Oh yeah, I do use the Mach64 server.

Thanks.