what is supdup?

I use ppp with dial on demand. After just installing wordperfect and
running it for the first time (since losing /usr) my modem started
dialing. I ran trafshow I saw a connection to port 95, which is supdup
according to /etc/services. I didn't recognize the ip address and don't
remember it now. What is supdup and what was it doing?

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

"Are your parents going out for New Year's Eve?"  -- Hobbes
"Are you kidding?  My parents' idea of a wild night is to mix a scoop of real
coffee in with decaf." -- Calvin