Re: [TCLUG:6786] Java in Linux

I think you use /usr/bin/javac to compile programs:

	$ javac program.java

and you get a class file:

	$ program.class

and you can run that with /usr/bin/java:

	$ java program.class

(or maybe without the .class extension) or you can compile in java
native binary support (I think it is still around, isn't it?) and run it
like any executable:

	$ program.class

If this isn't what you mean, sorry, otherwise, good luck,

Troy