Re: [TCLUG:4406] Porting to Linux

  Hi,

On Wed, 3 Mar 1999 nkras@earthlink.net wrote:

> Read that Opera is being, or has been ported to Linux. Sent an email to
> Eudora - wonder when that will be written in a language we can actually
> understand... :-)

Too bad about Opera being Qt-based. Not that I have anything personal
against qt... well, ok, yes I do, but that's me. I have too many widget
sets as it is...

Second, and tihs is NOT a troll nor flamebait. Seriously, can anyone
please tell me what Eudora can do that Pine can't? I really don't see how
it's pull-down menus are that much of an advantage...

-Yaron