Re: [TCLUG:4407] Opera to Linux

Brady Hegberg wrote:

> It looks like it's being ported to KDE.  I wonder if there will be a
> GTK+/Gnome port also?  I'd hate to have to install QT just to run one program.

I am looking forward to trying Opera. Netscape 4.07 in my experience is buggy and
frustrating. I think you could add "licq" to the QT family. Then we'ld have two
programs to run. I tried to compile licq and my gcc version was incompatible or
some such scenario. It turned into another venture in the impenetrable vortex.
Anyway, enough of my flashback. Good day!