Re: [TCLUG:4397] Ethernet NICs

I've got several NetGear 310 TCX cards on my home lan. They don't get a
through put so I can't really tell you about their performance while under
stress. However, they've been easy to setup in Linux and Windows. I believe
they cost around $30. I think what you may recall about comments in regards
to NetGear was in reference to hubs. In which case ciso systems was
recommended over NetGear, I think. That's the last mention that I recall. I
doubt that the cards I am using would be alot of peoples first choice.