Re: [TCLUG:4397] Ethernet NICs

The EEPro100b and 100+ are excellent cards.  We've been running them here
for around 3 years with little or no problems (other than the rather
spendy price).  They're really easy to configure for 10/100 and
full-duplex operation.  A common rule of thumb is to force full-duplex 100
when on a FD100 switched port.  Most autosensing adapters have a lot of
trouble with this.

Peter Lukas