Re: [TCLUG:4460] RedHat 5.2 + Errata + Gnome 1.0 + KDE + More Stuff

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, Nate Carlson wrote:

> Oh, and what is the website with directions to the place and times and
> stuff? I keep forgetting to bookmark the LUG site. :P

Hey Nate,

I think Clay's got directions at http://tclug.real-time.com

Also, you could check Mapquest or some other such web site. The address of
the school is:

Henry Sibley High School
1897 Delaware Ave
Mendota Heights 55118

Quick directions: We're about 1.5 mi E of 35E on Hwy 110. Take 35E S from
downtown St. Paul, take 2nd exit past the Miss. R. and go R (East). Go
about 1.5 mi and turn left (North) on Delaware Ave. We're the rather
large building on the top of the hill. It's rather difficult to miss. Make
sure you go all the way to the top of the hill to the big parking lot.
The quickest way to get to the science department is through the door near
the 2nd section of the large parking lot. Look for a Tux poster by the
door. If you go into the main entrance of the school (I think there's a BB
tournament or something going on) go R down the hallway and you'll find
the science department. I'll try to post some signs.

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your