RE: [TCLUG:4480] IP Masq question, answer, and another question

	If I'm reading the manpage correctly, ipfwadm should be able to handle
packet forwarding rules *by interface*, rather than by IP, so as long as the
external interface is handling DHCP correctly, ipfwadm should cope quite
nicely.

	something like '/sbin/ipfwadm -Fa accept -Weth1 -m'  (where eth1 is the
*external* interface, if I'm recalling correctly) should work.

	Of course I could be wrong -- which brings me to a question I haven't been
able to figure out -- I can't use ncftp from boxes inside my network.  I can
connect, but it complains about "Passive Mode" or just hangs up every time I
try to do an 'ls'.  I've tried switching passive mode on and off, to no
avail.  I *can* use Netscape as an FTP client with no problem.  Any idea
what I'm missing?