Returned from LinuxWorld Expo

I will try to make it for part of Saturday.  I just got back from
LinuxWorld Expo. If you have any questions, please ask me in advance.
(I can bring the notes along).  Also the cluster we are building for
Princeton (a friend and myself) is now about 70 DUAL CPU systems.

I specifically went to tutorials on:
  * Linux Security for the System Administrator (good talk) by Jim Dennis
  * Linux System Administration in a Large Network Enviroment - pretty basic
  * Also I stopped by the 'BulletProof Unix programming'

            LinuxWorld Expo: San Jose, CA, March 1999
                http://linuxworld.com/
                http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/

Also I have a summary of links based on topics about Linux at:
        http://www.cbc.umn.edu/~mwd/linux-info.html
   The main places are:
        http://www.linux.org/
        http://www.linuxhq.com/

Also while I was there I bought some books, I broke down and decided
I need to thoroughly learn Java and Swing (GUI), as well as, learn about
LDAP (Lightweight_Directory_Access_Protocol).
  http://www.umich.edu/~dirsvcs/ldap/
  http://www.kingsmountain.com/ldapRoadmap.shtml
  http://www.umich.edu/~dirsvcs/ldap/doc/
  http://www.OpenLDAP.org/
  http://www.critical-angle.com/ldapworld/ldapfaq.html

Furture releases:
        Linux 2.3 will focus on Filesystem issues.
        XFree86 4.0

Mark
--
Mark Dalton       CH3-S-CH2 H                      H      O       H
Silicon Graphics, Inc.  |   |                      |       \      |